I have enjoyed many years of treating precious patients and creating Smiles, which create Futures. Looking back, I feel more blessed than I deserve. Looking forward, I find the opportunity to continue that privilege, today, even more satisfying. I am so fortunate to be working in such a beautiful office, with an excellent staff and highly competent and professional colleagues.
- I attended Eastern New Mexico University, leaving after my 3rd year to enter Dental School.
- I received my D.D.S. degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City.
- I completed a Pediatric Dental Internship at Eastman Dental Center in 1964 and continued my Orthodontic Certification there, finishing in 1966.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Arizona Orthodontic Study Group (Past President)
- A.T. Still Adjunct Professor, Orthodontic Department 2007-14
- Clinical Advisory Board Align Technology (Invisalign)
- Academy Laser Dentistry
- American Association Sleep Medicine
- American Association Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy Clinical Sleep Disorders Dentistry (Certified and Board Eligible)
- American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- 2002 Invisalign Special Achievement Award
- 2005-10 Principal Speaker and Trainer of Orthodontists: Invisalign System; US and Europe
- 2007 – Present – “Elite Preferred Provider” (top 1%) Invisalign Provider
- Editorial Director: “Orthotown Magazine” 2010-14
- PV United Methodist Church – PSP Committee; Usher
- Supporter UMOM Outreach Ministry, Phoenix
- Supporter Christian Dental Society, Mexico Mission
I grew up in Clovis, New Mexico where I practiced Orthodontics after graduation. In 1972 I moved to Phoenix and practiced orthodontics as a private practitioner until 1997, when I retired. Being very unsatisfied with my absence from orthodontics, (I failed retirement) I returned to practice in 1999. My wife, Camille, and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in 2015. We are blessed to have 5 children and 9 grandchildren.
Dr. Womack offers complimentary consultations. Click here to schedule yours today! We look forward to meeting you!